Friday, April 6, 2012

Nuun Hood-To-Coast Application

This is a huge leap of faith for me, but I am submitting a video application for the Nuun Hood-To-Coast team, which will be made up of all female bloggers.  I am addicted to Nuun, am obsessed passionate about running the Hood-To-Coast, and really want to get out on my "skinny branch" and pursue a dream of mine. 

My family has always been the inspiration behind my running {I'm beyond excited to be doing a marathon with my dad in June}, and although I can't promise to be as cool as my mom {actually I'll be cooler}  with the fanny pack and "ghetto fabulous" sweats...



...and Farrah Fawcett bangs...




I hope I am given the opportunity to continue the family legacy & "Bring It" with the 2012 Nuun Hood-To-Coast relay team.

Without further adieu, here is my video...





"Have a DREAM, make a PLAN, GO FOR IT! You'll get there, I promise"
Zoe Koplowitz {marathoner afflicted with MS}




3 comments:

  1. i don't doubt you'll get there! looking forward to tweeting with you every mile along your H2C legs. Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video. The little girls are adorable :)

    AAAND, the song in the intro has a soft spot in my heart. I listened to it (below the head speakers as per rules hehe) on my last let of hood to coast with Nuun Platuun last year. It powered me through the miles.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bangs!! Great video!! Hope you make it!

    ReplyDelete